11 June 2012

Most Stylish of the Week: Zac Efron does it again

MSOTWZacEfron2
Getty
I haven't done a Most Stylish of the Week post for a while now, which is quite frustrating because I save tons of pictures every week to then edit but just haven't got around to it... And now here I am, back with a really unoriginal choice. I honestly don't know at which point Zac Efron went from being a teenage heartthrob to a man's style icon, to some extent. Maybe if I get buff the same will happen to me?
This week's look comes from the Rock of Ages premiere in LA. Efron is not even part of the cast but, hey, why not steal the spotlight from his less stylishly gifted fellow actors? It was actually a great occasion to see a more relaxed look from Z-boy, who has been wearing a lot of tailoring lately. He wore a pair of rolled up charcoal chinos with a loose micro-flower print blue shirt. The best, of course, were the accessories – a pair or royal blue suede shoes by D&G, the Persol 714 sunglasses (a classic) and Cartier's gold Love bracelet.
This look is a 10/10 by anyone's standards. If it's not, you've got a problem.

No comments: